Monday, August 6, 2007

Lack of sight leads to violence in men...



DUMB, FUCKIN' SKIN HEADS!!! I was driving back to the shop today and this punk ass skin head was blocking the road with his over sized, "I have a little penis" truck. Apparently there was as school bus that had stopped and had it's stop sign sticking out into the road, but I couldn't see it. So after debating whether or not to honk (couldn't get around him) I lightly tapped the horn and gave a little honk. The guy turned around, looked at me, started yelling and began to get out of his PePe Le Punnie truck, only he fell. I'm sure that his falling didn't improve the situation, because everyone was laughing at him. By the time he got to my car he was beet red all over (I only know this because he wasn't wearing a shirt so that he could show off his poorly done tattoo's). He proceeded to grab me by the back of my head, pull my head out the window and educate me as to why he was not moving. I very calmly (only because me head was still in his grasp) explained to him that I had not see the bus and that if I had I would not have signaled him to go. He told me to go back to driving school. Being the idiot that I am, I mumbled (to myself), that he was stupid fuck. No harm done, right? WRONG!!!! He heard me, called me out to fight, to which I very happily declined, although I know that I could have taken him on his own it was the other 4 guys in the truck that worried me. We exchanged some words, he drove away, I followed behind him until I reached my destination and everything was fine. Moving right along... Here's what has been going on in my life over the past few days, errr since my last post. I have a new cell phone, yay for me. I still really (strong emphasis on that really part) like my girlfriend. The itch to travel is getting stronger by the second. I can't want for Rocky to get here because then me and Kanashii will have another partner in crime. My chinchilla is going crazy in it 's cage I should let her out for a while but I'm to lazy. James, I'm still gunnin' for your bitch ass! Oh yeah, I still cuss to much, but I'm getting better at not doing it as often. Need more ink thats all for now.XXXsorrowXXXP.S. Have ever wondered what it would be like to swim, naked, in a bowl of jello?Yeah well you're a real sicko!

2 comments:

yellojellocomics734yahoocom said...

"DUMB, FUCKIN' SKIN HEADS!!!" thats sucks...lame lame lame...looks like both of us are almost getting into fights heh"I still really (strong emphasis on that really part) like my girlfriend." aww sweet thanks :)i'm retardedXXX

yellojellocomics734yahoocom said...

"DUMB, FUCKIN' SKIN HEADS!!!" thats sucks...lame lame lame...looks like both of us are almost getting into fights heh"I still really (strong emphasis on that really part) like my girlfriend." aww sweet thanks :)i'm retardedXXX