Friday, August 31, 2007

MMMMMMMM surveeeeeeys......



1. Do you own any plaid clothing? yes2. Do you own Converse shoes? Yes, 3 pairs.3. Do you own Saucony shoes? Yes.4. Do you own old school Nikes? Nope5. Do you wear tight pants? On occasion6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants? Nope7. Do you know what a squatter flap is? Yes8. Do you own a messenger bag? Yes I do.9. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest? how else would I wear it?10. Do you own braces? No. 11. Are there braces worn anywhere besides the mouth? sometimes I wear an ankle brace.12. Do you have short, shaggy hair? I don't have any hair.13. Does your hairstyle exceed a height of 3 inches? Definately not.14. Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon? I don't have any, anywhere!!!15. Do you think mohawks are "neat"? Only when they are like Briano's with some dreds to add character.I guess I'm not too cool with mohawks,just dreds.16. Is your hair black or red? Nope.17. Do you have a favorite brand of hair dye? Nope.18. Do you own a bandana? Yes.Many.19. Do you wear plugs in your ears? Yes, I have some white, 1/2" plugs20. Are you amused by safety pins? I hate those things.21. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute? Nope.22. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them? No.I do have a bag full of studs that just sits in my drawer for when I go punk rock.23. Do you own one or more articles of clothing from Dogpile, Lip Service, or Tiger of London? No I do not.24. Do you enjoy leopard print? Yes I have leopard print sheets, woo hoo.HABITS/BELIEFS: 25. Are you disgruntled (having a general hate for everything)? Not for everything.But yes,I do have alot of hate.26. Are you an anarchist? No.27. Does the American flag anger you? No.Praising Christopher Columbus angers me.That guy should have been shot in the head execution style.28. Are you "working class"? Yes I am.Since 13 years of age.29. Do you dislike "preps"? I dislike stupid preps,but I dislike alot of hardcore kids and alot of everything else.All humans are assholes,right?30. Do you dislike Hot Topic? I'm always in Hot Topic.Atleast the one in Berkeley.I always have to bother Sam and that cute girl that's been married twice.31. Do you smoke cigarettes? XXX true till death XXX32. Do you smoke cloves? Fuck no.33. Are you a thin waif? yep?34. Are you vegan/vegetarian? nope, I'm MEATEDGE.35. Do you think meat is murder? I think abortion is murder.36. Do your nighttime activites usually involve drunken underage vomiting? Yes,minus the drunken part.37. Have you ever slept in an alley or park? Yes.38. Do you wash your hair less than once a week? Nope.39. Have you ever gone a week without a shower? Yes.40. Have you ever been avoided due to your odor? I don't think so.41. Do you know who Jack Kerouac is? Yes.42. Do you like Mr. Kerouac? No, I hate his punk ass.43. Should Mumia Abu-jamal be freed from prison? Nope, he should be shot, hee hee.44. Are you a member of MOC? Only for the girls.SPEECH:45. Do you say "rad"? Yes.46. Do you say "rockin'"? No.47. Do you say punk "rawk"? No. 48. Do you spout the word "oi" at random times? Only when I'm listening to Apples in Stereo.49. Do you say "punk's not dead"? Nope.50. Do you say "punk is dead"? No,but pink is red.Last and least important-MUSIC: 51. Do you like bands with "." in their name? Who has "." in thier name?52. Do you like bands with "theory" in their name? I can't think of any bands that I like with "theory" in thier name,so I guess that's a no.53. Do you like bands with "the"? It doesn't matter,it's just a name.54. Do you ever precede your own name with "the" at the beginning? Nope.55. Do you like bands with the F word in their name or album title? Sometimes.56. Do you think "Christian punk" is an oxymoron? Nope.57. Are Blink 182 fans "posers"? What is a poser these days.There is nothing new under the sun,that would mean none of us are original,that would mean all of us are posing something.58. Do you have frequent debates over what exactly constitutes a sellout? Nope.59. Have you ever brought the headlining band food? No way, they can get their own damn food I'm broke enough as it is.60. Do you have show flyers affixed to your walls? Yes, my walls are covered in them.I slept well until I got awakened by a very attractive Hawaiian chick. XXX sorrow XXX

No comments: