Friday, July 13, 2007

*Death B4 Dishonor*



So, Hawaii 5-0 returned to her rock today. I feel so bad for her. I think that I'm going to have to adventure over to her desolate rock and deliver some flowers. I had an interesting day today, I went to work, did nothing. I wanted to get my car smogged but my boss (my dad) wouldn't let me off early enough. I came home, shaved 1/4 of my body, I'll shave the other 3/4 tomorrow when I have more time. After showering I went downstairs got dressed, got on the computer and talked to My Girlfriend for a little bit online (she's a hot mamma jamma). After she signed off I hung out with Ben and Lindsey for a little bit. Then I came home. I've been sitting at the computer ever since. I need to get out of California for a little bit just so that I can try and figure out what I'm going to do with my life. I doubt that I will but I sure would like to. No more relying on my dad for employment. No more wasting my weekends looking for happiness at some show. No more striving to earn money and pay off my incomprehensible debt. Maybe it's just wishfull thinking. Ahh well, I think that I'll just shut my mouth and go back to living my 9-5er life looking for some sort of fulfillment from things that I know won't fill the void that only Jesus can fill. I need to get right with Him again. I'm going to end this entry before I start to consider letting tears flow from my eyes. Damn my emotionless heart.XXX death before dishonor XXX

No comments: