Friday, July 27, 2007

Seperation Anxiety....



My brother left for Texas early this morning. I'm just now finally realizing that I'm not going to see him for at least one year maybe longer if I take off and tour the world for a while. On a good note my brother gave me his stereo for the time being. Oh, my friends band On The Might Of Princes stayed with me for the weekend it was a lot of fun. Sunday I was rudely awakened to a beating with plastic baseball bats. Bastards. My Birthday is on Sunday and I'm not excited at all. I hate birthday's all that happens is I get depressed and have to act happy on a day that sucks. Maybe it's because my b-days have been pretty depressing for the last three years and I'm not looking forward to this one at all. I am looking forward to getting more ink. Heres a poem that a friend of mine wrote I think it's pretty cool but that's because I know the story behind it. I dedicate this to my grandfather because he's the reason that I'll forever have trouble with relationships. i want to slash your tires maybe your throat. i want to burn the bitter memories to ashes and pour them over your dead corpse. you do not deserve to live, for i know you will suffocate on your own hot breath. for you are like a pig sent to the slaughter house. i'd drink your blood just so i could spit it out. that brick you threw will now come back to you. I guess that's all I have to say for now accept that I'm still going to deliver that package to Hawaii. Hi XjessicoreXXXX death before dishonor XXX

1 comment:

crhucneodtigeryahoocom said...

I was searching through live journals and I found yours! Awesome that you used my poem! That's the coolest thing I have ever seen, well at least on the internet. Pretty damn close to the coolest thing ever. Well yeah thats all go look at more.. Haha well actually don't, I only post nice ones now because people like the mean ones to much and I don't want to get some murderers on my hands!xLONIx