Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Simple Nothing...



Last night I had so much fun, we went to a show on Santa Cruz where my brother and I danced it up. We beat the crap out of each other and everyone that came near us. By the time the show was over I was soooo sweaty that both my hoodie and my shirt were soaked in sweat. I know thats pretty gross but who cares. After the show we went to get some dinner at the Saturn Cafe', it's a vegetarian/vegan restaurant in Santa Cruz. I borrowed this girls sweater because I didn't want to wear my sweat soaked shirt in to the place. The sweater was a way to small but thats ok because she said I looked, and I quote, "cute." Today my body just hurts from all the dancing but I don't care because I have another show to go to and dance it up there. I so want to move out, but I need God to provide me with either a second job or an increase in pay at my current place of employment. Oh Oh Oh, I just remembered, today while I was sitting in church the guy that was sitting next to me just happened to speak and write fluent Hebrew, so I know have the words that I need for my half sleeve and for the back of my neck. I'm so excited, I want to get more artwork done but I don't want to get anything done until I move out, just out of respect for my parents. Oh yeah, I also need to get my car fixed before I get any more tattoo's. I found out that the girl I like has a boyfriend but that's ok because all I wanted was friendship and then if we become more than that later on life then cool. I met her boyfriend on friday night and he seems like a really nice guy although I need to educate him on how to be a Tough Guy and how to dance and then he will be "grand like a piano."well that's all for now but I may return later to write some more.~Sorrow

3 comments:

4chetverti said...

IM KILLING YOU TONIGHT!!!

the1pickle said...

"grand like a piano" eh? i wonder who possibly influenced you to say that? anyways i think its grand yes liek a piano...

the1pickle said...

"grand like a piano" eh? i wonder who possibly influenced you to say that? anyways i think its grand yes liek a piano...