Saturday, June 23, 2007

Take a ride down the river to Mardi Gras!?!?!?!?



OK so tonight is the BIGnight. That's right I'm talking about PROM in Ventura. I just wrote this all out in a really cool way and I accidently deleted all of it so this time I'm writing everything differently. I'm quite excited as tonight is going to be fun. The theme for the night is, "Bourbon St. Ball 2001". We spent most of the day preparing Ventura Theater for the big event. We did our best to make it look like the Mardi Gras fest. I think that we did a good job aside from the fact that I received the nickname, "Hopper" from this girl. She called me that because I could jump high enough to grab the ballons off the ceiling for her. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like nicknames, but Hopper. Oh well, I had fun. Now I need to go and shower so that I can get all spiffy and dressed up. I'll update you later on the happenings of the night as well as tell you about my dasterdly train ride.~sorrow~</html>

1 comment:

obseivotionsframthesrdelinesyahoocom said...

hahah !im way laughing right now. HOPPER?! hahahaha I love you